Bravida completes acquisition of HS:Vagle
The anti trust authorities in Norway has approved Bravida’s acquisition of HS:Vagle in Stavanger. The acquisition is effectuated as of today, December 1st.
In November Bravida signed an agreement to acquire the Norwegian installation companies HS:Vagle Elektro AS and HS:Vagle Rør AS (”HS Vagle”), with around 120 employees in Stavanger. Bravida owns 75 % of HS:Vagle and has an option to acquire the remaining 25 %. The integration starts immediately.
For further information, please contact:
Mattias Johansson, head of Bravida Norge. Phone: +47 950 19 225